KEHLANI SURVIVES SUICIDE ATTEMPT.

If you're on twitter, you've probably noticed one thing being mentioned over and over again, wait... What am I saying, of course you've noticed it, it's everywhere! Right so yesterday, the world found out that Kehlani Parrish, known professionally as Kehlani, an American R&B singer-songwriter who is also the girlfriend of Kyrie Irving, the point guard of the Cleveland Cavaliers, has been doing a lot more than just writing music. 
On Monday, when everyone was supposed to be at an Easter picnic or something, her ex PartyNextDoor posted an Instagram photo with her hinting that he is back together with Kehlani, and now Twitter is abuzz with tweets about what happened.

The photo shows PartyNextDoor and Kehlani holding hands in bed. He captioned the picture, "After all the shenanigans, still got the R&B singer back in my bed."

The picture has since been deleted, and Kehlani has now erased her Instagram account. I'm not really shocked that all this has happened, both guys and girls cheat all the time, but when you have a guy like Kyrie, you don't cheat, I'm not saying he's some god or anything but come on, it's Kyrie. 

Well since Monday, there have been both hateful tweets towards Kehlani and also some people basically just making fun of the situation. All that changed when shortly this morning, she returned to Instagram with an explanation—and a photo of her arm straddled with an IV, with an open admittance she had tried to take her own life.

"Today I wanted to leave this earth," she wrote. "Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I'd get to such a low point. But.. Don't believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I'm not a bad person... Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason, and for that... I must be grateful.. Cuz I'm not in heaven right now for a reason... On that note.. Bye Instagram."

Between all parties involved, more than one million social media hashtags were created during the trending topic rush. 

After what she posted on Instagram, I'm not really sure if she actually cheated or PND just wants his woman back so he's creating a whorl of lies. What I do know for sure is, twitter just took a miraculous turn from hating on Kehlani in one second, then starting a hashtag #staystrongKehlani ( what a generation we live in) I really hope everything gets sorted out and I'm glad she didn't pass away, cause you know, that would've been really messy. Plus we all want Kyrie's head in the game, can't have him flopping in the NBA because of all this hullabaloo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Only Angel Obinim can explain how the lord has blessed me' – Shatta Wale

Top producer B2 nominated for Ghana Tertiary Awards.

Bukom Banku to begin JHS